Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year, Autumn!


Ahhhhh yes, autumn has arrived. By far my favourite season, not only because I get to celebrate my birthday BUT because Halloween is finally here!! Growing up Halloween was a big deal for me. Not just because of all the sugary treats, I looked forward to making the most amazing costumes with my parents. I did have one costume that was pretty clever (I thought so anyways), which was a Duracell Battery. I think I was in grade 7 and I won some sort of prize at school, which was good enough for me. Oh and when I went trick'or'treating perfect strangers asked to take my photo, which come to think of it now was a little creepy. Oh the memories!

The 31st is fast approaching, I hope you have your costumes ready and your cupcake orders in.....wink wink. I will be posting up some of the ghoulish creations towards the end of the month and maybe snapshot or two of my costumes.(thats right I have more then one)


But for now I'll leave you with some of this months works of edible art












No comments:

Post a Comment