Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Ester the bunny!

This Easter there were quite a few orders, but on top of that I had family time! YEAH! On Saturday I headed over the the parents house to decorate eggs and sugar cookies! Now before you see the pictures please don't judge us, we did the best we could with the resources we had. You can laugh though....


Anyways my cousin, my Aunt and myself started off decorating the eggs, in the end it was just me and Auntie. We had 3 different colour kits, my personal favourite was the 24k GOLD kit. My eggs looked nothing like they did on the package, so we improvised.


I think the adults had way more fun!

We also used one of those tie-dye kits, it worked better then the others. And we used the crayon or "wax stick" to draw faces, designs and all that fun stuff. I tried to write Happy Easter on one of my eggs. Apparently I can't spell Easter, so now I call it Happy Ester the Bunny Day!


Our cookies are really terrible but we only had 4 wilton dyes for colours and they weren't so springy! Plus we only had a few pipping bags and tips. I guess when I moved out I took all my mom's decorating stuff. Who da thunk it! ;0)


My Grammy made some lemon cupcakes sprinkled with butterflies, she's so cute!


And I'll leave you with some of our popular Easter cupcakes this year!







Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment