Sunday, August 16, 2009

Custom & Specialty Cupcakes

Over the past few years I have had some fun and interesting request for cupcakes, here is just a few of them!

(and many more to come)



Edmonton Eskies! Woot woooooooot!!  I personally cheer for the Argo's, but this teams pretty good too.  winkwink


This was for a friend of mine.  She wanted to have each cupcake topped with something her hubby loved.  These are their kids who are much older then this but I personally love the one with glasses and large mouth.  Makes me giggle.


Am-ber-GAIRE!  On a sesame seed bun

The old stand by...


This is a local WHL hockey teams logo.  The Red Deer Rebels


This was an awesome idea that I saw on Bakerella, and had to try!  She has inspired me to create and line of tattoo cupcakes, coming soon..........


This was for a Mechanic at a shop I used to work at. He really liked them.


 I gave a co-worker of mine baby shower cupcakes a with a little more edge. She wasn't into the whole cutesy baby thing.


I have a monthly order for one of the local malls. They do a free children's party with all the birthday party essentials games, entertainment and of course cupcakes!


My first cupcake cake.  I must say I'm not the biggest fan of these, they have soooooooo much icing it's a parents' nightmare.  BUT on the other hand, it was way too much fun to create.










No comments:

Post a Comment