Monday, August 24, 2009

The Red Deer Market


This past Saturday, as usual I headed out to the Market at 6:30AM.  This weekend was particularly special because I was unveiling my new "look" for the company.  So in celebration of this momentous occasion I asked a couple of friends to come help out.  My wonderful helpers Charlee and Amy, outfitted with my favourite cupcake apparel handed out samples to the masses.  I couldn't have done it without you ladies!  

This was my cute little stall, which I am now realizing was quite spacious this time around.


"Cheesecake on a Stick"... enough said!



Some treats for the kids: Cake Pops (Bakerella your a genius!) or what I like to call them "Cake on a Stick"


This was one of the many samples we handed out, "Choco Mojito"


Here we are sporting my favourite Johnny Cupcake T's


We all decided that we should probably try the over-sized "Cheesecake on a Stick" 


It was probably the best cheesecake I have ever made, seriously!


mmmmmmm DELISH!


Thanks again ladies, see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment